'98 Ford Expedition
- Symptoms started to occur a month ago.
- Car stalls while driving or in park after 20 minutes
- Can't turn on car for 24 hours.
- If I unplug the battery for 20 minutes, I am able to run the engine for 20 minutes
- After stalling and not unplugging the battery, I'll put in starter fluid and the car turns on immediately for 10 seconds before stalling(until starter fluid is gone).
- There is spark
- No noise clicking when turning key on after it stalls
- No check engine light
What could be causing this?