Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago
Closed. This question needs details or clarity. It is not currently accepting answers.

Want to improve this question? Add details and clarify the problem by editing this post.

Closed 8 days ago.

My parents are in the US with B-2 visas. They want to apply to extend their stay. I see that only individual applications are accepted online. My parents applied jointly previously, so do i need to file by paper? Or do i need to apply individually online for them?