Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

Basically I just bought a home theatre system but our living room has 2 round pin 5amp plugs that are locaed where I would like the amp and rear speakers. Can I wire a round pin 5 amp plug onto the amp and use the round pin sockets? Or does an adapter exist that I could use? (UK)

Amplifier details below.

TA-SA500WR/TA-SA600WR: POWER OUTPUT (reference) Surround L/Surround R: 200 W (per channel at 6 ohms, 1 kHz) TA-SA700WR: POWER OUTPUT (reference) Surround L/Surround R: 100 W (per channel at 6 ohms, 1 kHz) Rated impedance 6  Communication system Wireless sound Specification version 3.0 Frequency band Europe, Oceania, Africa*, India, Middle East*, Thailand, and Russia models: 5.2 GHz, 5.8 GHz Singapore and Taiwan models: 5.8 GHz China model: 5.2 GHz * 5.2 GHz or 5.8 GHz may not be available in some countries/regions. Modulation method DSSS Power requirements 220 V – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz