Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

The electric line in from my meter to my panel is rotting, or rather the insulation is. See this picture (below). Is there some product I can purchase to temporarily wrap it until I can get it completely replaced by an actual electrician? I thought I had found a 3M product, Scotch cable jacket repair. But not sure if that applies.

Any advice is appreciated.

enter image description here