Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I removed my upper cabinets and bought a range hood. There is a BX coming from the hole above my stove. There is no wall outlet. Is there any way I can convert this to make the new range hood work? I don't want to reinstall cabinets but also don't want to dip into my budget for serious electrical work. The house is old an has enough problems. Thank you!

Update- I used an old box that I got from the hardware store and used it to install a new outlet. Everything is working great and looking lovely! Thank you!