Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I want to replace a saddle valve with a sharkbite (Close quarters + HVAC nearby, I really don't want to solder it 🙂 ) slip tee (3/4" x 3/4" x 3/4"), but I can't seem to figure out the right couplers I would need to get the 1/4" copper ice maker line onto the 3/4" tee.

So far I'm thinking about getting the 3/4" slip tee + I already have a 3/4" copper pipe for the ice maker side of the slip tee, but after that I don't know what to put on the end of the 3/4" pipe.

How should I make the transition from the 3/4" pipe coming from the tee to the 1/4" ice maker line?

Here is the current situation

Saddle Valve