Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I need some help regarding a UK Visitor visa. I am a private tuition teacher at an institute and we provide classes to under graduate students for various subjects and competitive exams, we are a group of teachers with each of us taking different subjects.

Payments are managed by a coordinator who is paid in the form of cash/paytm/transfer by students and then we are paid via a bank transfer based on number of students in our batch.

My question is – What documents should I submit to prove my employment apart from bank statements?